Prague, nice furnished apartment, 2 +kk, completely renovated, 63.2 m², balcony, loggia, Karlin, Krizikova street
We rent unique 2 +kk apartment in popular locality Karlin. The apartment is completely renovated. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a nicely renovated apartment building in Križíkova street. The kitchen is completely modern furnished – fridge, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave. There is also a dining table with 4 chairs, a sofa, a wardrobe, a spacious bed and two night tables. Bathroom with shower, toilet. There is also a washing machine. The apartment has a nice small balcony overlooking the green courtyard. You can also relax in the winter months in the glazed loggia. On the floor is quality parquet, central heating. Cellar available. Stylish living in a quiet location but close to the city center. Safty door. There plenty of greenery – Kaizlovy set. Complete civic amenities – shops, restaurants and cafes. Excellent transport links – metro B, tram stop just steps away, about 12 minutes from the city center.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2200.- (water, services, heating/ per person) + electricity|
|Address||Křižíkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||63,20 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.