Prague, beautiful studio also for short time rent, after reconstruction, Bořivojova street, Zizkov, 27 m²
Beautiful fully furnished studio apartment for rent with a total area of 27 square meters located on the first floor of a brick building with an elevator in Bořivojova, Prague 3, Zizkov. The kitchen has an induction one desk, fridge, kettle and crockery. The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washing machine. Internet is already included in the rent. Floor heating. The floors are floating floors and tiles .House and the apartment was completely renovated. Civic amenities – restaurants, schools, theaters, supermarket, post office and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the tram station (two tram stops to the metro station main station, line C). Ideal for short time rent.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities incl. internet CZK 2000|
|Address||Bořivojova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||27 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful studio even for short term rent, after reconstruction, Bořivojova street, Zizkov, 27 m²
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment for short rent 1+kk (20m²), Cimburkova street, Zizkov, after reconstruction
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.