Very nice offices in Prague - Vinohrady; 100 square metres
We offer the rental of very nice offices in Prague-Vinohrady. Offices are situated in the basement of beautiful villa. In spite of being in the basement, offices are sunny – moreover all windows lead to the garden, so you will have calmness for your work. There is 100 square metres of office-space divided for 4 offices. In one of them there is new kitchenette. There is one small storrage available too. There are practically new carpets on floors, but they can be changed for new, after the owner´s agreement. There are strip lightings and central electrical heating. There are gypsum ceilings. On the windows are secure bars and vertical sunblinds. There are complete PC networks, fixed internet connection and phone lines (late renter could leave phone switch-board). The parking is available on the street. Before your move in the owner will make new paintings and he will renovate the windows. You can use a part of the garden to relax or make nice gathering with your bussiness associates.
|other water source|
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Hradešínská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.