Prague, luxury unfurnished / furnished apartment 3 + kk for rent, 113.6 square meters, Soukenická street, Prague 1
We rent a spacious apartment 3+kk for rent, with high ceilings ana floor area of 113.6 square meters, it is located in the attractive location of Prague 1 – New Town, Soukenicka street. The apartment is unfurnished but can be furnished (increase of rent by 10.000). The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of the historic building after reconstruction. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, a dressing room, two bathrooms and a hallway. Heating provides its own gas boiler. The floors are parquet and tiles.
The house was built in 1893 by architect Josef Rydycha. The interior of the apartment are preserved stucco decorated ceilings.
Location Prague 1 – New Town offers all civic amenities, there are also many shops, shopping house Palladium, Kotva, restaurants, post office, schools, theaters, galleries. For relaxation, the newly designed park Lannova with a playground. Around the house are several tram and bus stops, metro B – Republic Square, only a 3-minute walk.
45 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+800 CZK/person + electricity+ gas + 5000.- parking place is possible|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||113,60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.