Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (50 m²), Belehradska, Vinohrady
Nice, unfurnished apartment 1+1 (50 m2) is located on the 4th floor of a brick house in Bělehradská street in Prague 2, Vinohrady. There is a kitchen equipped with stove with ceramic hob and fridge freezer. In the bathroom there is a shower. Toilet is separate. Floors are floating somewhere tiles. Near the apartment there is a tram stop with direct access to the metro and within walking distance of the metro line C, station I.P.Pavlova. Nearby is a beautiful park Folimanka for long walks. In the vicinity of the apartment is full of amenities with bars, shops and restaurants.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2800 CZK for utilities + electricity|
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||49,80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.