Luxury duplex furnished apartment 4+1 (130 sqm) for rent in a villa, Prague 10 - Vinohrady, Benesovska, garden
Luxury duplex furnished apartment 4+1 (130 sqm) located on the 2nd floor without elevator in a villa after completely reconstruction (2008). Apartment is furnished with a brand new furniture and consists of entrance hall, 3 bedrooms (3rd bedroom=attic room on the gallery, suitable for study or guest room), 2 bathrooms (with bath tube, shower and WC), extra toilet, spacious living-room of 50 m2, separated kitchen fully equipped (incl. stove, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine). Also cabling for telephone line/internet/satellite, heat pump heating – floor heating/air-conditioning, wooden floors and pavement, 1 protected parking lot in a garden included in the rent. Prague 10 – Vinohrady, Benešovská street – prestigious and very quiet residential area nearby shopping mall and subway station „Flora“.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6500 CZK|
|Address||Benešovská, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Terrace||yes (9 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.