Prague, nice unfurnished apartment 3 + kk, 110 m², 2 bathrooms, cellar, Prague 1, Nerudova street, near Lesser Town Squa
We rent a nice apartment 3 + kk after reconstruction in the lucrative location in Prague 1, Nerudova street. The apartment is located in a beautiful historic building on the second floor without elevator. Kitchen may be installed according to the taste of the tenant upon an agreement with the owner = increased rent otherwise the tenant arranges by himself. There are 2 bathrooms (1× bath tub, 1× shower) + 2 x toilet. There is no washing machine – only supply. The parquet floor and heated tiles, Heating. Living with a touch of history. Complete public amenities – in the neighborhood of nice restaurants, cafes, shops. Just a few steps from the Prague Castle. Good transport accessibility, near the tram stop or metro A.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 900 CZK/person + electricity, gas|
|Address||Nerudova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.