Very nice flat 3+1 for sale, 64 m², Milovice - Boží Dar, Krátká street
We offer a very nice apartment 3+, floor area of 64 m², located in a quiet area Milovice – Boží Dar, Krátká street. This apartment in personal property is situated on the first floor of the brick house and consists of two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom with corner bath and separate toilet. Orientation apartment is on the southwest and northeast. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The apartment has a basement with an area of 2.5 square meters. Heating is provided by a heat pump – a very low cost of living. The house is situated in the area of 4 residential buildings with a closed guarded approach. Parking is available in the parking lot next to the house, every house has its own parking lot. The bus stop for connections to Milovice in front of the house several times a day. The village itself has all the amenities (several kindergartens, schools, municipal office, doctors, post office, restaurant, pizzeria …) and all transport links. Prague – Cerny Most by car about 30 minutes, Mlada Boleslav 15 minutes. Excellent accommodation in complete tranquility, without the bustle of the city. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
1 040 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including any legal and real estate services|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.