Very nice apartment 3+1 for sale, 91 m², Prague 1 - New Town, Senovážné náměstí
We offer a very nice apartment 3+1, floor area of 91 m², which is located in Prague 1 – New Town, Senovážné náměstí square.
This apartment in personal property is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with elevator and consists of a bedroom, a smaller room, living room, kitchen, foyer, hallway, bathroom with tub, separate toilet, dressing room and storage room. The floors are laid-quality beech floors and tiles. Original refurbished doors and door frames, electrical copper. Heating provides central heating. The apartment has been renovated apartment building is undergoing renovations of the common areas, windows and elevator. Common areas in a house guarded by camera system. Parking is available in front or in Opletalova street (100 meters). The apartment is due to its features and location ideal as an investment.
The apartment is located in the historical center of Prague on Senovážné náměstí Square. Ideal for lovers of cultural life – restaurants, cafes, theaters, shopping and sports centers.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
7 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||91 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.