Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk, Wiedermannova, Stodůlky, balcony, 48 m²
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 48 sqm is located on the 6th floor of a brick building (2005) with a lift in Prague 5 – Stodůlky. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette, bedroom with dressing room, bathroom, toilet, hall and balcony (3.3 m2). Kitchen is equipped with electric stove with oven, hood, refrigerator and utensils. In the living room sofa, furniture and television. The bedroom has a closet full blackout outdoor blinds and double bed. In bathroom is a bathtub and washing machine. Separate toilet. In the hall is a large built-in wardrobes. The floors are floating floors, carpet and tiles. The house is also a function room for bikes and bicycles. In the near all amenities (clinic Lipa, pharmacy, Lidl, Kaufland etc.). Metro „B“ Hurka seven minutes walk from the house. Close to Central Park and Prokopske udoli.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,- CZK|
|Address||Wiedermannova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.