Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk, after reconstruction, Politickych veznu, Horoměřice, garden, parking, 76m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 76 m2 with a common garden is located in a brick building in Prague west – Horoměřice. The new fully equipped kitchen with appliances – ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Newly renovated bathroom with bathtub and toilet. The hall is built-in wardrobe + overhead storage space. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. From the living room access to the garden and enclosed area with a playground. The apartment has a bike room – shared by the whole house. The apartment is possible to rent a parking space in an enclosed area for a monthly fee. Excellent transport links – bus stop 3 minutes walk from the house. Great civic amenities – shops, restaurants, Horoměřice lock and other.
14 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK + parking 1,000,- CZK|
|Address||Politických věz., Horoměřice|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.