Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (48 m²) Soukenická street, New Town
Unfurnished apartment for rent 1+1 (48 m2) is located on the first floor of brick building without elevator in Soukenická street, Prague 2, New Town. Kitchen with stove will be delivered. The bathroom has a bath, toilet in separate room. There is also a chamber. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarkets, post office, shops, cafes and more. Transport accessibility – 4 minutes on the tram, bus and metro station Namesti Republiky, line B. The house is located just a few steps from the Palladium shopping center with shops and services.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500CZK/person for services + energy|
|Address||Soukenická, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.