Calm flat 3+1 for sale, 84 m², renovated, great location Prague 2 - Vinohrady, st. Záhřebská.
Interesting offer, quiet sunny cooperative apartment after reconstruction 3+1, area of 84 m², in a great location – Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Záhřebská st. You can buy both in personal property as well as cooperative.
The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a building with elevator and consists of two separate rooms, kitchen, bathroom including toilet. The apartment has a pantry (3 m2) and a cellar. The apartment is after very nice practical reconstruction. The apartment has a nice view of the green courtyard, which can use only the residents of the house.
The street is very quiet, but also well located with excellent transport links – metro Namesti Miru and IP Pavlova just a few minutes away. Vinohrady havr also very good civic amenities (kindergartens, schools, shops, shopping center Flora, restaurant, cinema). Near the house parks Gröbovka, Folimanka or Riegeovy sadyr are ideal for walks and sports.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
4 300 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate service|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||84 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.