Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2 + kk in a family house, renovated, Kryštofova, Haje, parking, garden, 50m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 50 m2 with a garden and 2 parking space is located on the ground floor of the family house in Prague 4 – Haje. Kitchen furnished with electric stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine. The floors are PVC, wood and tiles. Heating. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent amenities. In the vicinity of restaurants, shops, cinema, doctor, hospital, schools and others. Excellent transport links – bus stop „Poliklinika Haje“ two-minute walk from the house.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK|
|Address||Kryštofova, Praha 4 - Háje|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, partly furnished renovated apartment for rent 2+1 (65m²), Americka street, Vinohrady, cellar
Prague, beautiful reconstructed 3+1+hallway apartment for rent(100sqm), Street Podolske nabrezi, Podoli, balcony
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.