Unique sunny apartment 3+1, 105,32 m², fully furnished, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, st. Anny Letenské
We offer a beautiful sunny apartment 3+1, floor area of 105,32 m2, which is located in the attractive location of Prague 2 – Vinohrady, Anny Letenské street. This apartment in personal ownership is located on the 4th floor of nice brick house with the elevator (apartment, however, is on the mezzanine, it is not completely wheelchair) and consists of a living room, two bedrooms, a kitchen including kitchen appliances (dishwasher, gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, freezer), hall, dressing room and two bathrooms – one with a large corner bath and one with shower. The apartment rented till September 2016 – great investment opportunity. Comfortable living in the city center, just few steps from the Namesti Miru square. Complete civic amenities – near many nice restaurants, cafes, shops, swimming pool, kindergarten, elementary school, music school, clinic … Excellent transport links, close to metro A – Museum (400 meters) and tram stops. There is a plenty of greenery – the apartment is located very close to popular park Riegrovy sady. For more information or viewing contact the broker.
9 670 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||105,32 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.