Prague-west, beautiful partly furnished family house 7+1 for rent, Prazska, Jíloviště, garden, balcony, 2x garage,1000m²
Beautiful partly furnished family house 7+1 for rent with a total area of 260 m2 with a garden (1000 m2), balcony and 2 garages located in Prague – West Jíloviště. The house becomes the ground floor and first floor. On the ground floor is the living room arch with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and 2 garages. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms and a bathroom. Kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. The first bathroom on the ground floor is a shower. Second bathroom with bathtub and toilet. Gas heating. Good transport links – 20 minutes to the city center, bus stop 2 minutes walk from the house. Quiet location with good civic amenities – shops, library, post office and others.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 6000,- CZK|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.