Prague, beautiful partly furnished 1+kk apartment for rent, new building, R.A.Dvorského, Horni Měcholupy, 38 m²
Beautiful partly furnished flat 1+kk with a total area of 38 m2 is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator in Prague 10 – Horni Měcholupy. The flat consists of a large separate room with French doors (instead of blinds now hinges) with terrace, kitchen and bathroom. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with shower, toilet separately. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Entrance security door. Central heating. The whole house and floor with apartments is locked, the alarm. Easy parking in the street, respectively. possibility to rent a parking space for a fee. The house is located near the park which is possible to get to the Hostivař dam. Public transport within walking distance. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops and others.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK + parking place 800,- CZK/month|
|Usable area||38 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.