Luxury, completely furnished apartment 3+kk (120 m²), rent, Prague 4 - Michle, Hanusova, 2x balkony, garage
Luxury, spacious, furnished apartment 3+kk (120 m2), which is located on the 2nd floor of a new building with a lift in Prague 4 – Michle, Hanusova street. The apartment has two balconies with a total area of 6 m2, also have two parking spaces in the house( for a fee 550,–Kč/month/space). The apartment has three separate rooms. Tastefully furnished, spacious living room with balcony is equipped with a large sofa and TV, a kitchenette equipped with ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, automatic coffee maker, electric and microwave oven. In the bedroom with access to another balcony are built-in cabinets and another TV. Before entering the bedroom is a dressing room with plenty of storage space. Children's room is fully furnished with a cot and a wooden kitchen. The apartment is ideal for families with children. Fitted bathroom with bath and toilet. Another toilet is next to the bathroom in the hallway. The hallway is spacious, with built-in wardrobe and a large mirror. In place of all civic amenities, the apartment is located near the OC Arcade Pankrac, about 5 minutes, then also DBK Budejovicka, clinic, school, kindergarten (high concentration of international schools), many shops, restaurants, post office, subway.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6000 CZK|
|Address||Hanusova, Praha 4|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Balcony||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.