Prague, beautiful furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Velvarská, Dejvice, balcony, 100 m²
Beautiful furnished flat 3+1 for rent after reconstruction of the total 100m² is located on the 2nd floor of the brick house with lift in Prague 6 – Dejvice. The apartment has two balconies (north and south). It becomes of 3 separate rooms (two are located south overlooking the garden), kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. Kitchen furnished with a combined refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, electric oven and an electric water heater for washing small sofa and a round table with 6 chairs. Bathroom with bathtub and connection to the machine. Available new wooden bed with a mattress, large working desk, chair, chair, wardrobe and sofa beds. The floors are varnished floors, carpet and tiles. The house is STA + UPC (O2), the apartment can be connected to the internet, fixed line or cable television. There are new windows, in September will be home insulation of mineral wool. Drowning and water heats the gas boiler. Excellent transport links – tram 2 minutes walk, metro 8-minute walk or a tram. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, schools, ATMs and others.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 400,- CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Velvarská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.