Prague, modern stylish apartment 4 + kk, 123m², terrace, balcony, garage, security, Vokovice,
We rent a beautiful penthouse 4 + kk in Residence Vokovice. The apartment with an area of 123 m² is located on the top floor of the new building from 2010, in a popular area of Prague 6, Vokovice. The apartment is fully equipped. Modern kitchen (2 x fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven). The apartment has 2 bathrooms with bath, 3 x toilet. Orientation apartment is south and east. There is a fast internet cable, satellite, telephone, washer and dryer. The apartment is perfectly isolated – summer isn´t so hot there and winter is not necessary to much heat. The apartment is located in a guarded complex with a reception and a small park closed. Quiet location with excellent amenities, restaurants, shops, ice rink Star. Excellent transport links to all parts of Prague metro station „A“ Station Veleslavín only a few steps from the house. A pleasant walk around the neighborhood can be combined with a visit castles Jenerálka, Veleslavínský castel castle or swimming Džbán.
38 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities + 2000 CZK garage|
|Address||K Červenému vr., Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||157 m²|
|Terrace||yes (34 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.