Family house for sale, 182.8 sqm, garage, garden 93 m², Prague 4 - Modřany, street Rozvodova
We sell a detached brick house floor area of 182.8 sqm, located in a quiet locality of Prague 4 – Modřany, street Rozvodova. This house was built about 1939 and at present consists of a housing unit 3+1 in its original condition: the ground floor is a small bathroom renovated, separate kitchen, living room, mezzanine toilet and on the first floor are two bedrooms. The extension will be extended to 5+1+2 bathrooms with storage/closet and garage. On the extension of the building is a valid building permit. Heating by new gas boiler Protherm or solid fuels. Hot water provided by electric boiler. On the plot is also a well (12 meters) with plenty of water. Part of Prague 4 – Modřany is an attractive full amenities in the immediate vicinity, can be found nearby natural park Modřanská rokle ravine with bike paths while ensuring convenient connections to the city center – tram no. 3 (17–14 min. to the Palackeho namesti) . Within walking distance is also the bus no. 173, 341, 150 and 157 (connection to the Metro C – Kačerov), no. 253 (connection to Metro B – Smíchovské nadrazi) and train (Prague – Modřany stop). For more information or viewing contact the broker.
|local solid fuels|
6 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Rozvodova, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||182,80 m²|
|Grounds area||354 m²|
|Garden||yes (93 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.