Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Dvorecké namesti, Podolí, balcony, 35 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+1 for rent after reconstruction (2015) with a total area of 35 m2 with balcony (2.3 m2) is located on the second floor of a brick building in Prague 4 – Podolí. The apartment consists of entrance hall with kitchen (12.5m²), bathrooms (3.5m²) and rooms (16.7m²). Kitchen furnished with stove, electric oven and extractor fan. Bathroom with shower and toilet. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Central heating. Parking on the street in front. Beautiful quiet location near the river Vltava. All amenities within walking distance – restaurants, shops, playgrounds, swimming pool, tennis courts, Zlute lazne and other. Excellent transport links – bus stop directly in front of the house, tram stop a minute's walk from the house (to the city center within 6 minutes).
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 800,- CZK/person + topení 980,- CZK + electricity 450,- CZK|
|Address||Dvorecké nám., Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||35 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2,30 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.