Prague, unique renovated apartment from the 30s, 3 + kk, unfurnished, terrace, cellar, Vinohrady, Jičínská street
We are offering a magnificently renovated flat, designed as a 3 + kk (2 separate rooms). The apartment has a spacious terrace (12.8 m2) with nice view and cellar (2.3 square meters). Beautiful sunny apartment is located on the 6th floor of an apartment building with an elevator in the popular area of Vinohrady, close to Flora, street Jičínská. Modern kitchen is equipped with modern appliances – with fridge, induction hob, electric oven, dishwasher. Cosy bathroom with tub, separate toilet. Washer and dryer. On the floor, solid wood, tiles. Central heating. Unique living in a house with the spirit of the 30s of the 20th century. A popular address – Vinohrady, the apartment is situated on the border of Prague 2 and Prague 3, near the shopping center Flora. In the vicinity of all amenities – restaurants, shopping center, fitness center, cinema. Excellent transport links – just a few steps from the metro A (station Flora) and a tram stop. 10 minutes to Wenceslas Square, 40 minutes to the airport. You have the option to use the shared gym in the house, reception in the house gives a sense of security. It can be party furnished, afther agreement.
23 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK + electricity|
|Address||Jičínská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||68,20 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.