Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Pravoúhlá, Smíchov, separate rooms, cellar, 100m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 3+1 for rent with a total area of 100 m2 with cellar located on the 3rd floor of the brick house without lift in Prague 5 – Smíchov. The apartment has all separated rooms (suitable for larger families and students for roommates). Two rooms have an area of about 25 m2, a large room with a vested truss about 35 m2. Kitchen furnished with a gas cooker and electric oven. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. The floors are floating floors, parquet and tiles. Available phone. Self heating gas boiler located in the bathroom. Internet connection possible by O2 (including IP TV) or wirelessly from Radlice.net (tariffs for residential houses, including IP TV). Reserved parking space in front. The apartment is in a very quiet and peaceful street. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, shops, pastry shop, farm shop, park a little farther, wine and Prokop Valley 10-minute walk. Excellent transport links – 3 minutes walk to the bus stop and the metro „B“ Radlická approx. 5 minutes.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4.000,- CZK|
|Address||Pravoúhlá, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.