Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk after complete reconstruction, Ciolkovského, Ruzyne, cellar, 42 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with total area of 42 square meters is located on the 7th floor of the panel house with lift in Prague 6 – Ruzyně. The house has a brick core and insulated. On the floor is a common balcony. Living room (5.3×3.1 m), bedroom (4×3.5 m). Cellar 1.5 m2. Kitchen equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, fridge with freezer and microwave. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The rooms have high quality laminate flooring (imitation Norwegian ash) in the hall and in the kitchen tiles. Wardrobe in the bedroom and built-in wardrobe in the hall. Connection to cable television with fast cheap Internet (UPC). Great civic amenities – restaurants, shops, bakery, patisserie and Bill. Within walking distance of Wild Sarka. Excellent transport links – a fast connection to metro A – Dejvická (bus 11 minutes).
10 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.100,- CZK|
|Address||Ciolkovského, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.