Prague, beautiful partly furnished flat 3+1 for rent, Příběnická, Žižkov, cellar, separate rooms, 116 m²
Beautiful partly furnished flat 3+1 for rent with a total area of 116 m2 with a cellar is located on the 2nd floor of the brick house in Prague 3 – Zizkov. The house is completely renovated and a lift. The apartment consists of large entrance hall, three separate rooms, spacious kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet and pantry. Kitchen equipped with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub. New sound-proof windows. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating gas central heating, gas boiler. Parking in the outdoor parking lot. Good transport links – 5 minutes walk to bus, tram and train. Great civic amenities – shops, restaurants, ATMs, schools and a new cycle path next to the house.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500,- CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Příběnická, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||116 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.