Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 4+1 for rent, Šromova, Cerny Most, loggia, pantry, 92 m²
Beautiful unfurnished duplex apartment 4+1 for rent with total area of 92 square meters with balcony (10m²) and the chamber is located on the 2nd floor brick house in Prague 9 – Černý Most. It is possible to furnish. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with buthtub and toilet. The floors are carpets, floating floors and tiles. Heating through central heating. Available UPC cable and O2. Parking on the street in front. Quiet location excellent amenities – restaurants, playgrounds, a pond, schools, kindergartens, health center Cerny Most, supermarkets and others. Excellent transport links – metro „B“ Cerny Most 5 – minute walk from the house.
13 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5.000,- CZK (4-5 persons) + electricity 1.200,- CZK + gas 1.600,- CZK|
|Address||Šromova, Praha 9 - Černý Most|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Loggia||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.