Prague, furnished apartment 2 + kk,64m², balcony, terrace, garage, cellar, new building, Karlin, street Křižíkova
We offer unique accommodation in a popular location in Prague 8, Karlin. Dispozition of apartment is 2 + kk, it is located on the 3rd floor building with an elevator in the street Křižíkova. The apartment has a balcony and there is a common terrace where you can relax, barbecue and enjoying the view to the Karlín streets. Modern kitchen is fully equipped with electrical appliances (refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, stove, oven). Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. Plenty of storage space – chamber. Airy apartment with plenty of light – french windows. Modern living in a desirable location, just few minutes away from the city center. About 8 minutes by subway to Wenceslas Square. Excellent transport accessibility, near the tram stop or metro B – Křižíkova. Full amenities, near plenty of shops, restaurants and cafes. Near the kindergarten, elementary school. Not far away bicycle path along the river.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+2420.- + electricity|
|Address||Křižíkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||75,61 m²|
|Terrace||yes (50,07 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (4,10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.