Prague, renovated partly furnished apartment for rent 2+kk (55m²), street Písecká, Vinohrady
Partly furnished apartment for rent 2 + kk (55m²) is located on the fifth floor of a brick building without an elevator in the street Písecká, Prague 3, Vinohrady. The apartment was fully renovated in 2015. The new kitchen has an induction hob, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. Other equipment – 2 cupboards in the hallway, possible two beds, security door. The house is located a few minutes from Flora underground station, which is also the Atrium shopping center Flora, subway line A and bus and tram station. There are all civic amenities, including mail services, shops and more.
13 800 CZKper month
|Charges||2 200 CZK including energy|
|Address||Písecká, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.