Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, Za Podjezdem, Kolovraty, balcony, garage, cellar, 60 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 60 m2 is located on the 1st floor of a brick nwe building (2007) with a lift in Prague 10 – Kolovraty. The apartment has a balcony (7.5 m2), garage, outdoor parking space barrier and the castle cellar. The apartment has a southwest orientation. Kitchenette equipped with hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and refrigerator. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Gas heating, is also used to heat water (separate gas boiler). The windows have blinds. The house is situated in a quiet location Kolovrat with excellent transport links – about 6-minute walk to the train station (regular passenger train in direction Prague hl. in 23 minutes) and about 2 minutes walk to the bus stop (20 minutes on the metro „C“ Haje). Good civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, playgrounds, shops and others.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy 2.000,- CZK|
|Address||Za podjezdem, Praha 10 - Kolovraty|
|Usable area||60 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7,50 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.