Rent sunny apartment 3 + 1 + L, 62 square meters, Horni Briza, street Družstevní
We rent a sunny and spacious 3 + 1 with a loggia near the center, in a quiet part of Horni Briza, street Družstevní. Housing units with a total floor area of 62 m2 is located on the 3rd floor of the revitalized block of flats and clean. It consists of 3 separated rooms (all of which are accessible from the hall), bathroom with bath, separate toilet, sunny balcony and cellar (after the eviction). There is a kitchen with appliances (gas stove, fridge, freezer, washing machine). Flat floors are carpeted and tiled floors. Parking seamless front. Attractive location full of greenery, close to all amenities – schools, kindergartens, medical building, shopping center, children's playground directly behind the house. with excellent access to Pilsen – by train or by bus about 20 minutes. Available immediately
9 500 CZKper month
|Address||Družstevní, Horní Bříza|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.