Representative villa for sale, 420 m², Prague 4 - Modřany, street K Vltavě
We sell luxury villa on a floor area of 420 m2, located in a quiet area of Prague 4 – Modřany, street K Vltavě.
This brick, detached villa built in 1909 was completely renovated and is linked to the new extension at the rear of the building. The ground floor is a separate apartment 2+1 and two large office space with a kitchen. On the first floor are located 4 offices, meeting room and kitchen. The lower ground floor has 4 blocks, one of which serves as a boiler that can be easily separated from the corridor and create separate offices. On each floor there is a bathroom.
The villa has basement, air-conditioned. Heating is provided by gas boiler and a heat pump (air – water). The security system is connected to the PCO. There is possible to park three cars.
It is a quiet location with full amenities. House near Modranska stezka trail with many types of recreational and sports activities. There is excellent access to city center, tram no. 3 and 17 to 14 min. to Namesti Palackeho. Also nearby is the bus no. 139 and 165.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
17 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||K Vltavě, Praha 4 - Modřany|
|Usable area||420 m²|
|Grounds area||392 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.