Office space 72 m², for rent, exclusive locality Prague 1 - Mala Strana, Malostranske namesti
We offer for rent an exclusive office 72 m2, situated on the 1st floor of a reconstructed building with lift, nearby Charles Bridge in the heart of Prague 1. There is a reception 24/7 in the building. It consists of 2 separate spacious rooms, entry room with seats, kitchen with fridge and toilets. Unfurnished. Old paintings creat a very nice decoration in the premises, there are parquet floors throughout. All cabling – PC, telephone lines are available. Perfect access to public transportation – metro Malostranska, line A, trams no. 12, 20, 22. No commission.
26 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5600 Kč + el.|
|Address||Malostran. nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||72 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.