Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 3+kk, Krejciho, Liben, separate rooms, cellar, 74 m²
Spacious partly furnished flat 3+kk with a total area of 74 m2 cellar is located on the 1st floor of the brick house in Prague 8 – Liben. Partial reconstruction. The apartment has 3 separate rooms – suitable for sharing. Kitchenette equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven and the agreement with fridge. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. The floors are wooden parquet, flooring and tiles. Heating gas. heating. The connection via O2. Parking on the street in front. Quiet location full of greenery near the park Pod Korabem. All amenities within walking distance – shops, restaurants, playgrounds, schools and others. Excellent transport links – 3 minutes walk to the tram stop „Vosmíkových“ from which can be reached in 15 minutes to the city center.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500,- CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Krejčího, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.