Prague, nice unfurnished office space for rent, after reconstruction, street Argentinska, Holešovice, 600 m²
Rent beautiful unfurnished offices with a total area of 600 sq m (400 m2 on the left side and 200 m2 in the right side) is located on the 6th floor of the nine administrative building with an elevator and reception in Prague 7 – Holešovice. Reconstruction took place in 2004. The possibility of a variable arrangement of offices, the possibility of changing individual dispositions. Meeting room free for tenants. Possibility of parking in the garage or on a nearby car park, 50 meters from the building. Typical floor of the building consists of several units in the shape of a square accessible from the central staircase, where there are two passenger elevators. On the floor is a kitchen, ladies and gents toilets. All offices have data networks, Internet access and phone lines. The building is storage space for rent. Wheelchair access to the building. Admission to the roof of the building. Excellent transport links – 5 minutes walk from the subway „C“ Holešovice railway station, tram station Ortenovo nam. and bus stop Jankovcova.
125 CZKm² per month
|Charges||Price 125 CZK/m2 is running up. + services 100 CZK/m2|
|Address||Argentinská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.