Prague, modern partly furnished apartment 3 + kk, 97 m² terrace 12m², Košíře, street border
Prague, we offer rental partially furnished spacious apartment 3 + kk (area of 97 m2 and 12 m2 terrace). Sunny apartment is located on the 1st floor of a building from 2001. The residence has own fenced area, an area of 12,500 square meters. The apartment has a breathtaking panoramic view of Prague. Housing unit includes a living room with kitchenette 35 m2, 2 bedrooms 15.5 m2, large bathroom and separate toilet, closet, pantry, hallway. Separate rooms. From the living room entrance French windows to the terrace fitted with interlocking tiles. Parking is available in front. Full civic amenities. There is a park, and volleyball courts. In the neighborhood of a large park Cibulka, with an observation tower, a pond and an old farmstead. Excellent transport links. The bus stop is a 1-minute walk from the house.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK|
|Address||Na pomezí, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||97 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.