Residential flat 3+1 (136 m²) for sale, two terraces, garage, cellar, Nepálská street, Prague 6 - Červený vrch
More than just space for living – space for meeting family, friends, for relaxing and mainly for living! New spacious flat 3+1 with a total floor area of 136 sqm (incl. two terraces 14 m2 and 9m²) in easily accessible location of Prague 6 – Cerveny vrch, Nepalska street.
The flat is very well designed: a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, including toilets, one separate toilet, hall is equipped with a built-in wardrobe. Floor apartment consists of high quality wooden flooring and tiles. The apartment includes a garage and cellar. Orientation apartment overlooking the nature reserve Šárka – Lysolaje. The apartment is located in an apartment complex Teracy Červený vrch with security and reception.
Quiet location abounds with lots of greenery – near natural park Šarka – Lysolaje following the Divoká Šárka and the Džbán, which you can use for sport and walks. Excellent transport links to the Vaclav Havel's airport in Prague. Metro station – Bořislavka 10 minutes by foot, tram stop Cerveny vrch 3 minutes walking, then less than 20 minutes directly to the city center.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
8 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Nepálská, Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||113 m²|
|Terrace||yes (23 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.