Luxury, furnished apartment 4+kk (179 m²), rent, new building, Prague 10 - Dolni Mecholupy, Za kovarnou, 2 bathrooms
Luxurious, fully furnished, brand new apartment 4+kk (179 m2), Prague 10 – Dolni Mecholupy, Za kovarnou street. The apartment is located on the 4th floor with a lift. Equipped kitchen with branded appliances (induction hob, hood, multifunction oven, dishwasher) throughout the apartment are built-in wardrobes. The apartment has 2 bathrooms + WC with quality sanitary ware (one with bath and toilet and one with shower and toilet). The apartment has a large living room, 2 bedrooms and a stylish office. They are connected to television distribution systems for audio system with central control sound. Central heating central control and meter heat supplied, flooring and tiles. Quiet location in the countryside, easy parking, very good transport links (bus stop, Depo Hostivař metro, car, train) as well as civic amenities – shopping center Europark Sterboholy, schools, kindergartens, sports facilities, cycling etc., all in place. Quiet, luxury living close to nature park Hrusov, suitable for a large family. Garage available.
32 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7000 CZK|
|Address||Za kovárnou, Praha 10 - Dolní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||179 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.