Prague beautiful, spacious, unfurnished apartment for rent 5 +1 with balcony at Karlovo náměstí, close to the river
We offer to rent beautiful unfurnished apartment for rent 5+1 (285 m2) at Karlovo náměstí, Prague 2 in 4. floor in brick buildind. The flat consisits of fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathroom, two toilets and 2 balconies. On the floor are parquets and pavements.Parking place available.The house is located at the Charles Square in the center of Prague and its surroundings are a unified and comfortable surroundings which garantees all civic amenities – close to the building there are schools, sports and rehabilitation centers, shops, beauty salons, restaurants, cinemas etc. The apartment is located in immediate surroundings of park and shopping centre Anděl (Nový Smíchov) it´s 5minutes. Transport accessibility – In fron of the builidng is a tram station and metro station „B“ Karlovo namesti or Palackého náměstí „B“ it´s 2 minutes
66 000 CZKper month
|Charges||3.000 utilities + electricity and gas|
|Address||Karlovo nám., Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||285 m²|
|Balcony||yes (7,80 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.