Very nice apartment 2+kk for sale, 54 m², Prague 4 - Nusle, street 5. kvetna
We offer a very nice apartment 2+kk, with the utility area of 54 sqm, which is located in a popular location in Prague 4 – Nusle, 5. kvetna street. This south-facing apartment is located on the second floor of a brick building and has been completely refurbished (new heating, electricity, bathroom with toilet and flooring) and consists of a spacious living room with kitchenette and preparation for the kitchen (21.78 m2), bedroom (21.71 m2), hall (5.73 m2), bathroom with bath (3.56 m2) and separate WC (0.98 m2). The advantage are the low monthly fees. Prague 4 – Nusle – attractive location near the national monument Vysehrad. Sports activities (hotel Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre, the hotel Corinthia Towers), banks (ČSOB, Ceska sporitelna, Raiffeisenbank). For relaxation you can use the nearby parks Na Fidlovačce, Folimanka or Lumírovy sady on Vyšehrad. Excellent transport accessibility (tram stop – 1 min., 2 min. to the metro station Prazskeho povstani). For more information or viewing contact the broker.
2 740 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||5. května, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||54 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.