Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, Pod Kotlaskou, Liben, balcony, 51m²
Beautiful bright unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with a total area of 51 m² with balcony located on the 5th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment consists of two separate rooms ( living room 20m², bedroom 15.5 m2 ), kitchen 11 m2 ( in the hall ), bathroom, separate toilet and storage with two wardrobes. Kitchen with dishwasher, hob, electric oven, microwave and refrigerator . Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Heating and hot water, new efficient gas boiler. The house is situated in a quiet street it is possible to seamlessly park. Excellent civic amenities – shops, restaurants and others. Excellent transport links – 2 minutes walk to the stop Palmovka (metro, tram or bus ) .
9 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 2500,- czk|
|Address||Pod Kotlaskou, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||51 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.