Prague, nice sunny apartment 2+k after reconstruction for sale, Zborovska street, Smichov, 69sqm.
We offer to rent a very nice sunny flat 2+kk with a total area of 69 m2 located in the highly lucrative area of Smichov, Prague 5, street Zborovska. Flat is on 4th floor floor with lift and is fully reconstructed. It is unfurnished (2010). There is a kitchen with appliances – gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating is gas (combi boiler). The apartment is situated in a very comfortable and quite location with excellent access, close to the house of a tram stop, metro station Narodni Trida Andel or 5–10 minutes by tram, it is excellent transport accessibility of the night. Large shopping center Novy Smichov and Andel is nearby. All amenities, there are many restaurants, cafes, shops, etc.
4 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including all fees|
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||69 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.