Prague, beautiful unfurnished 1+kk after reconstruction, street Kovarska, Liben, 37 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 1+kk after reconstruction for rent with a total area of 37 m² is located on the 1st floor with a new lift in Prague 9 – Liben. Kitchen is equipped with electric cooker, oven, extractor hood, fridge with a small freezer and washing machine. Beautiful new bathroom with corner bathtub. Toilet separately. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating through electric heating, hot water through a new boiler. The apartment has new wiring and everything solely on electricity. Available connection to connect to the Internet via UPC and cable television. Parking on the street. The house is located in a very attractive location with excellent amenities and transport links. Within walking distance to the shopping center Harfa, hypermarket Albert, the O2 Arena and the Metro „B“ Českomoravská. Great leisure and sports activities found in the nearby park Podvinný Mlyn where there is also a sports complex Hammer.
9 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.900,- CZK + electricity about 1.000,- CZK|
|Address||Kovářská, Praha 9 - Libeň|
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.