Prague, nice unfurnished office space for rent, after reconstruction, Na Perštýně, Old Town, 250 m²
Beautiful unfurnished office space for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 250 sqm is located on the 7th floor of a representative building with an elevator in Prague 1 – Old Town. After the agreement can be furnished. Facilities lez adjusted according to the needs of tenants on any number of offices there is also a meeting room, kitchen and toilet. Agents have data networks, Internet access and phone lines. The kitchen is equipped with kettle. The floors are carpeted. The building includes the reception. Possibility of parking in an underground garage in the basement. The building is located in an attractive location near Narodni trida and Wenceslas Square with excellent amenities and transport links. In the vicinity are restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarket Tesco tram and metro „B“ Narodni trida.No commision for the Agency.
240 CZKm² per month
|Charges||Price 240 CZK/m2 is running up. + services 120,- CZK/m2|
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.