Prague, beautiful unfurnished office spaces in Prague for rent, reconstruceted, Krakovska, New Town, 428 m²
Beautiful unfurnished reconstructed office space for rent with a total area of 428 m² located on the 3rd floor of representative brick building with an elevator in Prague 1 – New Town. After the agreement can be furnished. Space becomes out of 8 offices, kitchens and toilets. Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and fridge wiith freezer. The floors are carpeted. The building includes the reception. Possibility of parking in the garage for an extra charge. The building is located in an attractive location near Wenceslas Square with excellent amenities and transport links. In the vicinity are restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarket Albert and metro A/C Muzeum, Tram Muzeum, Wenceslas Square and the metro A/B Mustek.No commision to the Agency.
206 CZKm² per month
|Charges||Price 206 CZK/m2 isr unning up. + services 120,- CZK/m2 + garage 5.500,- CZK + service 400,- CZK|
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||428 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful unfurnished office spaces in Prague for rent, reconstruceted, Krakovska, New Town, 222m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.