Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, Volutová, Stodůlky, balcony 71.5 m²
Beautiful newly renovated apartment 2+kk of 71.5 square meters with balcony is located on the 9th floor of the house. The apartment is fully equipped new kitchen including built-in appliances – fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher and induction hob. Bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet, closet about the size of 5m², hallway with built-in wardrobe, dining area with table and 4 chairs. Living room with leather sofas. Bedrooms are equipped with beds and a large built-in wardrobe. The balcony is accessible through the bedroom and living room. The floors are floating floors and tiles. The possibility of cable television and the Internet UPC. The house is a 24-hour reception. In the vicinity of all civic amenities as well as many restaurants, central park, close and Prokop valley suitable for walking or sport. Excellent transport links – metro „B“ station Hurka 3-minute walk, near the arterial road to Rozvadovská spojka.
16 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.700,- CZK + electricity|
|Address||Volutová, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||71,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.