Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk, street Písecká, Vinohrady, Prague city center, 50 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent with a total area of 50 m² with a chamber is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house without lift in Prague 3 – Vinohrady. The apartment has two separate rooms. The apartment will be rented partly furnished, electric appliances (fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine) and wardrobe. Upon agreement you can leave a bed, a commode and a table. The apartment has new plastic windows, new doors including security entrance door, corner kitchen with electrical appliances (gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, hood). The toilet is separate, the bathroom has a corner bath, the floors are in the living rooms new oak parquet. On the floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Heating via WAW. The apartment also has an older cellar and a common balcony on the first floor. The house is located in a quiet location of the center of Prague with excellent civic amenities and transport accessibility. There are restaurants, shops, Flora business center, schools, kindergartens and metro stations „A“, trams and bus Flora.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2270,- CZK|
|Address||Písecká, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.