Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk, street Písecká, Vinohrady, Prague city center, 50 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent with a total area of 50 m² with a chamber is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house without lift in Prague 3 – Vinohrady. The apartment has two separate rooms. The apartment will be rented partly furnished, electric appliances (fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine) and wardrobe. Upon agreement you can leave a bed, a commode and a table. The apartment has new plastic windows, new doors including security entrance door, corner kitchen with electrical appliances (gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, hood). The toilet is separate, the bathroom has a corner bath, the floors are in the living rooms new oak parquet. On the floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Heating via WAW. The apartment also has an older cellar and a common balcony on the first floor. The house is located in a quiet location of the center of Prague with excellent civic amenities and transport accessibility. There are restaurants, shops, Flora business center, schools, kindergartens and metro stations „A“, trams and bus Flora.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2270,- CZK|
|Address||Písecká, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.