Prague, luxury fully furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Zahrebska, Vinohrady, balcony, garage, 92 m²
Luxury fully furnished apartment 3+1 for rent after reconstruction of the total area of 92 m² is located on the 4th floor of a beautiful historical building with an elevator and wheelchair access in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The house is after general reconstruction. The apartment is fully furnished with new furniture and electrical appliances (washing machine, TV). All rooms are self-contained apartment – suitable for sharing. Large kitchen is separated from the living room the door and is equipped with a gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. One of the bedrooms has its own dressing room and bathroom with shower and toilet, another bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet are located in the hallway. There is a garage parking space directly in the house. The windows of both bedrooms and balconies are oriented to the quiet green courtyard. On the floor in the living rooms are parquet, tiles in bathrooms. The house is located in a popular part of Prague with excellent civic amenities and transport links. Nearby are restaurants, shops, schools, ATMs, hospitals and metro station „A“ Namesti Miru.
31 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6.000,- CZK|
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.