Prague, luxury, spacious, furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, 105m², Tusarova street, Holešovice, balcony
Beautiful, spacious apartment 3 + 1 for rent in Tusarova street in Prague 7, Holešovice. The apartment with an amazing atmosphere is in the second floor with an elevator. Apartment with a total area of 105 m2 consists of a hallway, kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, rooms and chambers. The kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances – stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer. The modern bathroom has a tub, washer and dryer. The bedroom has a double bed and a dresser. Elegant living room is furnished with sofa, dining table and chairs, there is also a TV and a library. The floors are parquet and tiles. Internet connection UPC and O2. Apartment has a balcony with the size of two square meters. The house is located in an area with full amenities – shops, restaurants, etc. Close to the house is tram station – good connection to the center.
21 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1600CZK + energy|
|Address||Tusarova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||105 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.