Prague, luxury fully furnished flat 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction, Valentinska, Josefov, in the center of Prague, 1
Luxury fully furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, after reconstruction of the total area of 130 m² with a small balcony and a cellar located on the 1st floor of the house with a beautiful historic lift in Prague 1 – Josefov. From flat is a beautiful view of Prague Castle and the old town. The apartment consists of a hall, kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and another separate toilet. The whole apartment is equipped with modern furniture in combination with luxurious antique furniture. There are 2 television, Internet, satellite TV, washing machine, dryer and wardrobes in the bedrooms. Kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. The first bathroom with bathtub and toilet. The second bathroom with shower and toilet. The apartment is introduced air. The floors are wooden parquet and tiles. Heating gas central heating (boiler). Garage parking for a fee in the next building. The house has a reception and is guarded 24 hours a camera and door opener, which also helps transport the car to the apartment and takes over the post. Very attractive location of Prague city center with all amenities within walking distance – restaurants, shops, library, cafes, theaters, schools and others. Excellent transport accessibility – metro station „A“ Staromestska opposite the house.
49 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 7500,- CZK|
|Address||Valentinská, Praha 1 - Josefov|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Balcony||yes (1 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.